This amazing dessert happens to be one of the favourite of my hubby’s. So now that his birthday is around the corner, decided to make it for him 🙂
- 1.5 ltrs whole cream milk
- 1.5 cups of sugar
- Boil the milk while stirring it intermittently.
- After 10 mins the milk will start to change color. Keep Boiling.
- Boil till it reaches about 1/3rd of the original amount of milk. It will also have thickened quite a bit.
- Add the sugar and continue to boil till it reaches grainy consistency.
- Take off the flame and add dry fruits of choice. I prefer ghee-roasted cashews.
- Put into the fridge after cooling down.
- Serve cold.
This amount will give 10 servings.