- Mix the curd, maida, rice flour and salt well.
- Make into a smooth, thick paste to avoid any clumps. If the resultant dough is a bit runny, add more four and maida.
- Set aside for upto 4 hour
To make the bonda:
- In a large wok, heat oild for deep frying. Be sure not to over heat the oil. The resultant bonda will get done outside, but would be raw inside.
- Chop green chillies and add along with jeera to the dough.
- Now take the dough into small balls with your hand, and drop into the oil gently.
- Keep turning over to ensure all sides of the bonda has nicely browned.
- Drain and set in a serving bowl.
Serve hot Mysore Bondas with pickle or coconut chutney.