This particular sweet was made by my sister-in-law and shared with me. It was superb, and I just had to share this!!
The recipie is rather straight-forward. I never would have guess it to be so easy!!
2 cups cashewnuts
40%of a cup water
- Grind the cashewnut into a fine powder and set aside
- Mix the sugar and water and set on medium fame to form single-string consistency.
- Once done, take off the flame and mix the cashewnut thoroughly to remove any lumps
- Set aside for 15 minutes
- Gease a plate with some ghee and spread the mix.
- Set aside for 30 mins, and then cut into the diamond shapes.
This sweet is light, and very healthy too!