This is probably the healthiest sweet I have come across, not to mention the easiest.
- Dry roast the urad dal till lightly golden brown in colour
- Set aside to coll off
- Once cooled, grind it to a fine powder
- Using a fine sieve, sift the flour, and keep grinding till all the dal is fine-ground.
- Measure the sugar and grind finely and add to the dal.
- Add the ghee slowly while mixing. Keep adding till the sweet bind together. Add the ghee in small increments, to prevent the sweet from turning too soft.
- Roll into small balls.
Store in an air-tight container.