A tasty curry to have with chapatis.
- Boil potatoes & peel the skin
- Mash 2 potatoes and set aside
- Dice the remaining the other potatoes
- Heat oil in a frying pan, add jeera.
- When it splutters, add split chillies, turmeric, red chilli powder, and garam masala in the oil
- Fry fro 1 minutes and add curds.
- Mix well, and add mashed potatoes as well as diced peices along with tamarind pulp
- Fry well till the oil separates.
- Garnish with coriander leavers
Serve as a dry curry with chapatis.