This particular recipie is quick and healthy, and tastes best with hot rice.
- Chop the snakegourd into rings
- Chop the green chillies and set aside
- In a wok, heat 1 tsp oil and add the tadka
- Once the mustard seeds pop, add the snakegourd and braize.
- When the snakegourd softens and changes colour, add the green chillies, and take off the flame.
- Add salt and turmeric to the curds and mix well. Add the tadka and snakegourd to the curds.
- Add coriander and curry leaves for taste and garnishing.